Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dear Reader

Dear esteemed and august reader(s),

If you've actually been reading my blog, you surely haven't failed to notice the tone of late. I sincerely apologize that my blog has degenerated into a med school-obsessed whine-fest. As of this last Monday, my med school fate is no longer in my hands. My fate now rests solely in the hands of the powers that be (aka, the admissions committee).

I assure you all that my current sad and depressive mood is bound to dissipate soon. And a couple days ago I got a fortune cookie that said:
"The coming month shall bring you much happiness."
I'm holding it to its word.

1 comment:

SCalRF said...

Nah, you don't have anything to apologize for. Applying to med school is a big deal and it's only natural that your blog reflects it. Good luck, I hope you get in at your # 1 choice!